A Day at Preschool...
- Our school day begins at 9:00am in which we all gather and greet our friends to start the day. During this time we have various stations of play and learning manipulatives available such as easel painting, finger puppets, building blocks, and sorting games.
- We then transition into table work at 9:45am. Each week we focus on a different letter; learning to identify, write, and use scissors to cut.
- Circle time beings at 10:00am in which we go over the calendar, weather, sing songs, play circle games, and read a story.
- Snack Time
- After snack we break up into groups and work on a craft project, use play-dough, and work on a designated skill for the day (reading, writing, counting, science).
- We close our day with outside play session where students explore in the sand, swing, and socialize on the playground.